2019-20 Dance Season
Table Decorations and Water
September 14: Brenda & George Hassler
October 13: Donna & John Stonehill, Charlotte & Dave McGaw
November 9: Lynette & Jeff Hardesty, Dee Dee & Frank Rose
December 14: Lena & Patrick Harper, Linda & Ken Ferraro
December 31: JRDC Officers
February 8: Elaine & John Hannigan, Barb & Mike Nolan
March 14: Linda & Denny Miller, Jeannene Ackerman & Lyle Brostrom
April 11: Dinah & Jim Tudor, Donna & John Stonehill
June 13: Janice & Myron Chezem
- YWCA doors open at 6:30 pm on dance nights (8pm New Year’s Eve).
- Table and chair set-up is provided by the YWCA.
- There will be two club officers there to assist.
- The club provides white plastic table cover, led candles and wine glass candle holders. The officers will help you find these supplies.
- Please provide one 24-bottle case of drinking water for the evening. (Shared ice-service discontinued February 2018.)
- Choose any decorating theme you like, or no theme at all!
- We have 6 double tables.
- Individually wrapped candies are always a hit.
- Seasonal paper napkins make an inexpensive center piece or table runner.
- Our contract with the YWCA prohibits flames of any kind because of the fire hazard.
- The YWCA does not allow loose glitter or confetti because it creates a housekeeping nightmare. Glitter on a decorations is permissible.
- Please avoid fresh or dried plant material (leaves, bark, flowers, branches, fruits, nuts) because of the allergic discomfort they can cause.
See our entire Dance Schedule
Check out our Latest Dance News
Johnson Rags Ballroom Dance Club HOME